Non vegetarian recipes give us a complete weekend feel. So this weekend I have prepared fish fry. Generally I used to prepare fish fry along with fish pulusu. Fish fry and fish pulusu has its unique craze in non vegetarian recipes.. Preparing Fish fry is not a big deal. Its very very easy..
Main important thing to prepare fish fry is ginger garlic paste. Marinating fish with ginger garlic paste along with spice powders will give delightful taste to the recipe. When you have the reddish and golden brown crispy fish fry… Spicy, juicy and tangy taste will take you the heaven peaks… So don’t waste your time.. start quickly..
Wide range of fishes are available in the markets today like surmai, pomfret etc.. Here I am using “surmai” fish . This will give you beautiful taste to the recipe.
- Fish ( surmai) : 6 pieces, washed and cleaned
- Ginger : 100 gms
- Garlic cloves : 10
- Red chilli powder : 1 n half table spoon
- Turmeric powder : 1 table spoon
- Salt : 1 table spoon ( adjust accordingly)
- Lemon : 1
- Coriander leaves : half cup, finely chopped.
- Make fine paste of ginger and garlic take it into a large bowl.
- Add red chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder and coriander leaves mix properly.
- Add fish pieces into it. Squeeze lemon juice in it mix properly. Kept a side for marination up to 30 minutes.
- In a dosa/ chapathi pan add 2 table spoons of oil . Once oil heat put 2 pieces of marinated fish, fry in a medium flame for 1 minute then reverse the fish and fry for 1 minute.
- Now close the fish with a steel vessel so that inner part of the fish will Cook properly.Reverse the fish n repeat same procedure for 1 minute.
- Remove the vessel n fry the fish until both sides of the fish fried properly.
Serve hot as a side dish.